Please forward any non-commercial public announcements to RamseurWatchdog@yahoo.com. Please place “Community Announcement” in the subject of your email.
Examples: yard sales, scout meetings or events, youth sports leagues, fundraisers for community members (individual or family), church socials, etc.. Announcements will be listed in order received, with newest placed at the top of the page, and will be removed when out of date or thirty days, whichever comes first.
YOUTH BASKETBALL: Town of Ramseur Parks & Recreation Youth Basketball League sign ups begin Oct. 15th, 2019.
Sign ups held every Tuesday and Thursday until Nov. 14th from 6:30-7:30 at Ramseur Municipal Building.
Registration Fee: $30 per Child. More info: email email@example.com.
More information and a sign up sheet can be found here.
LEAF COLLECTION SCHEDULE The Town of Ramseur leaf collection season will begin on October 21st and end in January (date TBD depending on the weather). Follow these guidelines:
- Rake leaves to the edge of your yard, behind the curb, and not in the street.
- Leaves need to be placed close to the road, raked up on road edge, but not on road.
- Leaves must be in a wind row for equipment to vacuum up quickly, no large piles which are hand labor intensive.
- Absolutely no twigs or sticks should be in leaves. Sticks, rocks, and other debris may damage our equipment.
- No garden trimmings, tomato vines, corn stalks, flowers, or shrubs are allowed.
- Do not park vehicles on, in front of, or near your leaves.
- No bagging of leaves.
- Do not put your leaves on a tarp.
Inclement weather may force a change in the leaf collection schedule.